The placement of the engine inside the burner body and using the turbo fan have made this burner known as the turbojet burner.
Depending on the moisture content of the material, the type of aggregates, and the production capacity required, this device is manufactured with 3 to 16 million calories thermal powers as bi-fuel or three-fuel burners in this company.
• Heat control system from the command room
• Mechanical and electronic rear valve control system
• Single-nozzle with automatic return system
• Including a smart-flame vision system
• Including a smart temperature control system for output materials