Scrubber – In most of mines, extracted aggregates include soil and mud, so that production of materials with high quality requires separating this soil.
Scrubber is regarded as one of the best options for washing large-size aggregates for separation of mud and soil.
Mud and soil stuck on the materials are separated from each other by this device.
* Tubular body made of anti-abrasive sheet
* Equipped with anti-abrasive and replaceable internal blades
* Equipped with steel rings and rollers
* Equipped with chain power transmission system
* Equipped with preservatives for prevention of longitudinal motion