Hydrocarbon – This machine is a cone crusher which can be used as the primary or the secondary stone crusher in the crushing department.
These stone crushers carry out the crushing operation through closing the gap between the mantle (which is located on the main shaft) and the concave (which is installed within the main body of the machine meaning on the top shell) this groove is opened and closed by the eccentric which is located on the bottom of the main shaft and causes the main shaft to rotate.
The output load size power can be changed according necessities through a change in the type (the gap between the mantle and the concave) by using the lifting jack.
This stone crusher is installed on its chassis along with its hydraulic oil tank and its cooler.
The electrical panel of the machine can be used automatically and manually as well and the performance of the machine can be controlled through this electrical panel.
* Used as primary and secondary stone crusher in mines
* Capable of crushing very hard rocks
* A strong structure and resistant in crushing stones
* The triturating parts are made of magnesium
* High efficiency and decreased maintenance cost with three automatic oiling systems
* Water and oil- based cooling system