In the asphalt baking set, the materials are entered into the dryer where a heat burner supplies the heat required between 6 and 16 million calories.
With proper spinning, this machine rotates the material along the furnace and transfers them horizontally.
After this process, the moisture inside the core of the material is reduced to the required level and the aggregates are heated to 140-180 °C and the micro-grains are separated from the material and transported into the cyclone by the exhaust fan and the materials are transferred to the material elevator at the required temperature.
• Gear or friction power transmission system
• Including a coating to prevent energy loss
• Including 2 radiation and connection parts
• Replaceable internal blades made of stainless steel
• Including a holder to prevent the longitudinal movement of the device