This machine is a type of cone crusher that can be used as primary or secondary crusher in crushing unit.
The crushing process of these crusher is done by closing the gap between the mantle (located on the main shaft) and the concave ring (installed inside the main body of the machine, namely top shell).
This gap is opened and closed by the eccentric mechanism located at the bottom of the main shaft, causing the main shaft to rotate.
By changing the tape (opening between mantle and concave ring) with the lift jack, the size of output material can be adjusted as needed.
The crusher is mounted on its own chassis with its hydraulic oil tank and cooling system.
The power panel also has the ability to switch to fully automatic and manual mode and can control the performance of the crusher.
• Used as primary and secondary crusher in mines
• High ability to crush hard rocks
• Very strong body and high resistance during crushing process
• Fabrication of wear parts of manganese steel
• High efficiency and reduced maintenance cost